4. The sponsor shall chose the type of sponsorship required and pay the sponsorship fee upon the approval of the application.
5. The payment would be by transfer through PayPal upon the receipt of such request by the organisers through email. No other type of payment would be accepted by the organisers.
6. The organiser do not authorise any of its representatives to collect any payments and the sponsor is advised that no payment should be issued to anyone purporting to represent the festival.
7. Upon the receipt of full sponsorship fee, the applicants would be asked to deliver all necessary promotional materials, allowing the organisers to fulfil their obligations under this agreement.
8. The fringe events are due to take place between July and August 2018, the organisers reserve the rights to change the location of the screenings, amend the dates, change the programs, etc, as it sees fit.
9. In case of cancelation of the events the sponsors would be entitled to return a portion of their fee in relation to the lost period for sponsorship.
10. The organisers are not responsible for providing the promotional materials, it is deemed that the sponsor shall supply are materials required to allow the organisers to deliver the promotional materials on their platforms. The sponsor is responsible for obtaining any copyrights for promotional materials delivered for the promotional use by the organisers.
11. The organisers cannot be responsible for the quality of the promotional materials supplied by the sponsors, however should the quality of materials not be to the acceptable standard for print or screening, the shall reserve the right not to publish the materials until such time the correct material are supplied .
12. Organisers have the right to refuse any materials which they would consider unsuitable to appear in its publicity.
13. The parties agree to settle any disputes or matters on all cases not covered by the present rules and regulations, by refereeing to arbitration.
14. The parties agree that any legal dispute between the sponsor and the organisers will be heard in the English courts according to the law of England and Wales.